A eight screen cleaner that utilizes eight decks. In the top shoe each of the 4 screen decks uses 4-26" screen sections with a split-scalp flow with the screens set at a 8 degree pitch . In the bottom shoe each of the 4 screen decks uses 4-26" screen sections with a 4-way split-sift flow with the screens set at a 10 degree pitch. A total of 312 Square feet of screen area.
- 4" square tubing frame that is 1/4" (6.35mm) thick.
- Exclusive electronic variable speed 1/2" throw on eccentric drive of cleaning shoes for smooth seed flow and maximum seed separation.
- Reverse incline back fan unit to develope up to 11,000 CFM @ 5" SP. Drive setup can easily be changed to match air and electrical requirements.
- Electronic variable speed vibratory inlet feed hopper with adjustable internal gate for uniform seed flow thru air column and onto screens.
- New style heavy duty screen cleaning ball trays so that screens can be changed without removing ball trays.
- 2 calibrated air gate controls that work in combination with back adjustable doors for precise air separation settings.
- Replaceable metal screenways and rubber screen seals for ease of future repair.
- New style shoe hangers and drive connectors for smooth counterbalanced operation.
- Air lock discharge trash augers with bottom access door for ease of clean-out.
- Small Seed - 325-650 BPH (4.4-8.2 MTH)
- Medium Seed - 650-1300 BPH (8.2-16.5 MTH)
- Large Seed & Wheat - 1300-2000 BPH (34-54.5 MTH)
- Market Cleaning - 2500-3500 BPH (68-94 MTH)
- Over 150 different standard screen sizes available with additional screen sizes available upon request.
- Bottom blast fan for specialized or extreme air separation requirements.
- Grease line package to grease machine from central location.
- Various motor drive packages of 50 or 60 Hertz, TEFC or Ex-Proof
- Side mounted control panel to control electronic variable speeds from one location.
- Calibrated hopper gate control extended down to side of machine.