The Clipper Eclipse 324 is a small cleaner designed to meet the low maintenance and easy cleanout requirements of today's seedsman. The Eclipse is built with the same care and craftsmanship as Clipper's larger precision cleaners.The Clipper Eclipse 324 features a heavy-duty tubular steel frame, 13-ply marine grade plywood shoes, scotch ply hangers and a heavy-duty eccentric shoe drive. The Eclipse 324 shoe has been designed with three 24-_" x 22-_" screens: One screen for the top and the other two for lower separation. Over 150 different sizes of perforated metal or wire cloth screens are available. Commodity Flow: The commodity is fed into the hopper and is spread evenly across the full width of the top screen. The product then moves across the top screen, which has openings larger than the product itself. The large foreign material is "scalped" off while the good product falls through the screen. The bottom two screens are set up for split flow sifting. The bottom screen openings must be smaller than the commodity being cleaned. Trash, weed seeds and splits drop through the bottom screens while the good product passes over them. The bottom two screens can also be set up as a scalp/sift flow by removing and replacing some internal blanks. Next, the product is routed through a column of air from the bottom blast fan. This blast of air effectively removes any lightweight trash and dust that may have remained after screening.Good clean product is discharged at the bottom of the air chamber.
- Tubular Steel Frame
- Inlet Feed Hopper
- Heavy Duty 1-1/2" Eccentric Shaft, Drive and Counterbalance.
- Scotch-Ply Shoe Hangers
- 3 Screens 24-1/2" x 22-1/4" Flows included: scalp, scalp, sift or scalp, split-sift
- Ball Tray Screen Cleaning
- Adjustable Bottom Air - Bottom Cleanout Air Door
- 1 Hp, 60 Hz, 1800 RPM, TEFC, 1 Phase 115/230 Volt Motor And Drive
- Soybeans, Wheat, Corn - *80 BPH (fast clean), *55 BPH (precision clean)
- Rice, Oats - *60 BPH (fast clean), *35 BPH (precision clean)
*Note: capacities may vary depending on seed condition, moisture content, seed varieties, types, and volumes of contaminants to be separated and the percentage of foreign material acceptable in the final product. Capacities also vary depending on product flow through the cleaner. Capacities shown above are for the split flow arrangement.
- Rolling Caster Kit Attachment
- 50 Hz 220 Volt Motor Package
- Electronic Variable Speed Bottom Fan
- Left Hand Discharge
- 5 Bushel Surge Hopper
- 3 Phase Power (No Switch Included)
- 24" stand available to elevate cleaner if needed.
- Dust Control Box