Clipper Quality & Craftsmanship "Engineered Without Compromise". The Ceres 686 is what happens when we take everything that we've learned over the last 140 years and apply it to a clean sheet design. The newest six screen cleaner that utilizes 3-54" x 26" screen sections in each deck. A total of 175.5 Square feet of screen area. The New Ceres 686-2-4 cleaner offers a top shoe assembly with a split-scalp, scalp-scalp, or scalp-sift flow. The bottom shoe assembly also has 3 different flows so there 9 total flows that come standard with the machine (see flow chart below).
- 4" square tubing frame that is 1/2" (12.70mm) thick overall on most areas.
- Exclusive 1/2" throw on eccentric drive of cleaning shoes for smooth seed flow and maximum seed separation.
- Reverse incline back fan unit to develop up to 11,000 CFM @ 5" SP with 15 Hp drive. Drive setup can easily be changed to match air and electrical requirements.
- Electronic variable speed vibratory inlet feed hopper with adjustable internal gate for uniform seed flow thru air column and onto screens.
- New style heavy duty screen cleaning ball trays so that screens can be changed without removing ball trays.
- 2 calibrated air gate controls that work in combination with back adjustable doors for precise air separation settings.
- Replaceable metal screenways and rubber screen seals for ease of future repair.
- New style shoe hangers and drive connectors for smooth counterbalanced operation.
- Air lock discharge trash augers with bottom access door for ease of cleanout.
- Multiple sizing and grading options, 9 different flows available.
- Quick and easy screen release, no tools required on most flow options.
- Safe seed edge molding, reduces seed coat damage.
Capacities range from 600 to 900 BPH (16.3-24.6 MTH) for precision cleaning of large grains and 1500-2000 BPH (40.87-55.00 MTH) of market cleaning.
- Over 150 different standard screen sizes available with additional screen sizes available upon request.
- Bottom blast fan integrated into existing frame for specialized air separation requirements.
- Grease line package to grease machine from central location.
- Various motor drive packages of 50 or 60 Hertz, Single or Three phase, TEFC or Ex-Proof.
- Side mounted control panel to control electronic variable speeds from one location.
- Calibrated hopper gate control extended down to side of machine for ease of internal gate adjustment.
- 36" or 48" stands available to elevate cleaner if needed.
- Clean seed conveyors from 5 to 15 feet to convey seed away from cleaner