18 x 12 Laboratory Cereal Flaking Mill
This 18 x 12 Laboratory Cereal Flaking Mill is specifically designed for laboratory, pilot plant or foundation sized cereal flaking processes (up to 150 lbs per hour). The design is very similar to the heavy-duty, high capacity flaking mills.
- Two Liquid Cooled Cast Chilled Iron Rolls with Rotary Unions
- Heavy Duty Mill Base with 24" Legs and Epoxy White Paint
- Stainless Steel Housing Covers and Center Section
- Dual Drive Package with 7.5 HP Motors
- Hydraulic Pump with Control
- Vibratory Feeder with Control
- Convenient Roll Gap Adjustment System
- Roll Removal from the Front or Back of Mill
- Micro Hand Wheel Roll Adjustment
- Pneumatic Scraper Assembly with Flexsteel Blades
- Heavy-duty Springs with Hydraulic Accumulator Protection
- 1 to 1 Differential
- Central Grease Package
- 7.5 HP Inverter Duty Motors & Inverters for Applications Requiring Multiple Roll Speeds and or Differential Speeds.