Ferrell-Ross Cereal Mills now include many improved features that compliment the strengths of their proven design.
New standard features include:
- More Power - Dual 60 HP drives provide ample power for even the most demanding cereal flaking applications.
- More Accuracy - Improved roll scraper (mill knife) location and adjustment allow for fine tuning of the blade angle and point of roll contact.
- More Access - Re-designed roll guards meet safety guidelines while allowing access to roll scraper adjustments and knife warping bolts.
- More Quality - The rugged mill frame and bearing housing mounting surfaces are machined after fabrication for improved roll alignment and roll gap precision.
- Mild Steel Base with Epoxy White Paint
- Stainless Steel Mill Housing with Continuous Welds, Ground Smooth
- 32" Diameter Peripherally Drilled Water Cooled Chilled Cast Iron Rolls
- Two Rotary Unions for Connection to Chilled Water Source
- SKF Explorer Double-Row, Self-Aligning Spherical Roller Bearings
- Vibratory Feeder with Stainless Steel Pan and (3) Electromagnetic Drives
- Vibratory Feeder Control with (3) Individual Trimmers and (1) Main Rheostat
- Nylon Roll Saddles
- Redesigned Air Actuated Roll Scraper Assembly (Easily Adjustable)
- (2) Shaft Mounted Gear Reducers
- Fixator Positive Stop Roll Gap Adjustment
- Air-Over Hydraulic Pump with Electric and Manual Valves
- Dual Motor Drive Components
- Enclosed Drive Guards