A four screen cleaner that utilizes a single short 34" length scalping deck and three 60" length decks with various capabilities. This Seed Cleaner offers a top shoe assembly with a scalp-scalp flow and a bottom shoe assembly with a scalp-sift flow or a 2-way split sift flow.
- 4" square tubing frame that is 1/4" (6.35mm) thick.
- Exclusive 1/2" throw on eccentric drive of cleaning shoes for smooth seed flow and maximum seed separation.
- Reverse incline back fan unit to develope up to 6400 CFM @ 5" SP on standard 10 Hp drive and up to 7,800 CFM @ 5" SP with optional 15 Hp drive. Drive setup can easily be changed to match air and electrical requirements.
- Electronic variable speed vibratory inlet feed hopper with adjustable internal gate for uniform seed flow thru air column and onto screens.
- New style heavy duty screen cleaning ball trays so that screens can be changed without removing ball trays.
- 2 calibrated air gate controls that work in combination with back adjustable doors for precise air separation settings.
- Replaceable metal screenways and rubber screen seals for ease of future repair.
- New style shoe hangers and drive connectors for smooth counterbalanced operation.
- Air lock discharge trash augers with bottom access door for ease of cleanout.
- Capacities range from 100 (2.7MTH) to 225 BPH (8.1MTH) for precision cleaning and over 600 BPH (16.3MTH) for market cleaning.
- Over 150 different screen sizes available.
- Bottom blast fan intergrated into standard frame with no change in machine height.
- Grease line package to grease machine from central location.
- Side mounted control panel to control electronic variable speeds from one location.
- Various motor drive packages of 50 or 60 hertz, single or three phase, TEFC or Ex-Proof
- Optional 15 Hp back fan drive for higher capacity requirements
- Calibrated hopper gate control extended down to side of machine.