Ferrell-Ross RC Flake and Pellet Cooler
The RC Flake and Pellet Coolers are designed for continuous flow cooling with eccentric driven baffles that prevent product bridging. A level sensor at the top of the cooler inlet activates the baffle and rotary discharge drive. Ferrell-Ross RC Coolers feature rotary vane product discharge with variable speed drive to precisely adjust material flow rate.
Air flow is created by the blower and regulated via the by-pass valve to fine tune c.f.m. Inspection and clean out doors are included in the fan hood assembly. The RC Series Coolers are available with mild steel or 304 stainless steel housings.
4450 CFM maximum air output.
- Mild Steel Housing
- Mild Eccentric Shafts and Baffles
- Mild Steel Hood with Inspection Door
- Stainless Steel Rotary Discharge
- Variable Speed Baffle and Discharge Drive
- Enclosed Mild Steel Drive Guard
- Bindicator Level Indicator
- Exhaust Fan
- Air Valve Adjustment Lever
- Fan Motor and Drive Package with Enclosed Guard